In this face-to-face art class, your teacher will guide you and demonstrate the step-by-step process in making a hot air balloon and bear sculpture.
During the class, you will learn how to use mod rock/plaster bandage to make a hot air balloon, then finish it off by painting your design. You will work with modelling clay to create a cute bear sculpture. Suitable for children aged 7 years+
Date: July school holidays
Art Class Terms & Conditions
1. Only registered children may participate in the art class.
2. The Provider will not accept bullying, aggressive and non-cooperative behaviour.
3. Children that are deemed to be exhibiting inappropriate or disruptive behaviour will be given three warnings. If the situation persists after this point, parents/guardian will be contacted and asked to collect the children.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. Cancellations and changes must be communicated as soon as possible by email: email@example.com.
2. Cancellations made 5 business days or less prior to the start of the workshop will receive no refund.
FREE Domestic Shipping: Please allow up to 5 working days
Express Shipping: Please request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you discover a fault or problem with our product or want a refund, please contact us within 7 days of delivery by email to email@example.com
To be eligible for a refund the product you are returning must be:
• Purchased within the last 30 days
• Undamaged, unused and unmarked • In their original condition
• In their original packaging
All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Craft Nation does not accept returns after 30 days from the date of purchase.