Buy any 4 workshops for $200. Choose the workshops you wish to attend this school holiday.
If you are in NSW, you can use Creative Kids voucher to participate in these workshops. Please let us know which workshops your child wish to attend, then send the student's name and voucher number to email@example.com. We will send you a unique code to enter at the checkout.
This workshop is delivered via Zoom. The price includes materials and postage. Materials will be sent prior to the workshop.
Online Workshop Terms & Conditions
1. Only registered children may participate in the interactive session.
2. The Customer must ensure that all personal information they enter is true and accurate.
3. The Customer must provide their child with a computer or device. Customers must ensure they have these requirements on their device prior to the class.
4. The Customer is responsible for downloading the Zoom software prior to the commencement of the session.
5. All sessions delivered at Sydney time, please be aware of time zones and daylight savings time. The Customer is responsible for connecting into the Zoom session at the correct time.
6. While we will do our best to ensure a seamless online experience, we cannot control the internet bandwidth that you receive in your premises. We recommend you check your bandwidth before your class. You need to have a reliable internet connection.
7. We cannot issue refunds for technical issues caused by your bandwidth or device.
8. Whilst it is not necessary for the Customer to remain in the same room during the session, it is helpful if they are around should the child require assistance.
9. Children that are deemed to be exhibiting inappropriate or disruptive behaviour will be given a verbal warning and then may be blocked from the online class.
Inappropriate or Disruptive Behaviour
1. The Provider will not accept bullying, aggressive and non-cooperative behaviour.
2. Children that are deemed to be exhibiting inappropriate or disruptive behaviour will be given three warnings within the chat feature. If the situation persists after this point, children will be removed from the webinar and the Parent/Carer will be informed of the reason why the child was removed via email.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. Cancellations and changes must be communicated as soon as possible by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Cancellations made more than 10 business days prior to the program will receive a partial refund, less $20 Administration Fee.
3. Cancellations made 10 business days or less prior to the start of the workshop will receive no refund.
FREE Domestic Shipping: Please allow up to 5 working days
Express Shipping: Please request via email to email@example.com
If you discover a fault or problem with our product or want a refund, please contact us within 7 days of delivery by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for a refund the product you are returning must be:
• Purchased within the last 30 days
• Undamaged, unused and unmarked • In their original condition
• In their original packaging
All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Craft Nation does not accept returns after 30 days from the date of purchase.